D700-K Hay Forks for tractors
Designed for hay bales, both round and square as well as other baled material.
Designed to fit most medium size tractors e.g New Holland T3030, T4F, John Deere 4-5 Series, Landini Mistral, Lamborghini Ego 45-55, McCormick, Kubota L, Same Solaris, CASE, Deutz-Fahr, etc. EC Conformity, 2 Year warranty.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Deleks carriage design allows fork tines to be easily re-spaced or changed and locked into place.
- Rigid, high-strength steel frame built to last.
- Loading capacity of 700kg
- The weight of the load is distributed over three points so it will not cause stress failures.
- Conical tapered tines are less likely to cling to baled material.
- Forks can be folded away during transit when not in use.
|Caracteristic||Units metric||Units US|
|Overall width||950.0 mm||3.12 ft|
|Weight||77.0 kg||170.0 lb|
|Overall height||980.0 mm (open)||38.60 in (open)|
|Tractor Power Range||20 - 90 Hp||20 - 90 Hp|
|3 point linkage||Cat. 1-2 (ø 19.0-22.0mm / 25.0-28.0mm)||Cat. 1-2 (ø 19.0-22.0mm / 25.0-28.0mm)|
|Load capacity||700.0 kg||1544.0 lb|
|3 point linkage Thickness||10.0 mm||0.40 in|
|Spacing between the 2 lower points||580.0 / 840.0 mm||22.84 / 33.0 in|
|Usable Fork Tine Length||1165.0 mm||45.87 in|
|Fork Tine Length||1203.0 mm||47.36 in|
|Fork Tine Weight||9.2 kg||20.28 lb|
|Fork Tine Spacing (min-max)||198.0 / 673.0 mm||7.80 / 26.50 in|
|Positions of the forks||3 + 3||3 + 3|
|Diameter of the horizontal tube||40.0 mm||1.58 in|
|Distance between the 2 lower points and ground||185.0 / 285.0 / 385.0 mm||7.28 / 11.22 / 15.15 in|
|Overall Length (open and closed)||1240.0 / 280.0 mm||48.80 / 11.00 in|
|Fork Tine Diameter||42.0 mm||1.65 in|
|Packing sizes||1200.0*950.0*300.0 mm||47.25*37.40*11.80 in|